Successful investing requires a thorough understanding of our clients' goals, risk tolerance, and financial circumstances. By working with Ironclad Financial, our clients can benefit from our expertise in managing risk and creating tailored investment portfolios that meet their individual needs. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and support, so they can focus on achieving their financial goals with confidence.
Our Financial Planning Process
We have a fully digital financial planning experience which consists of an introductory meeting to get an understanding of your specific financial goals and objectives.
The advisor and client will then work together to collect the required financial data to develop a financial plan.
Then at a follow-up meeting the plan will be reviewed and specific implementation actions will be discussed.
Financial Planning Services
Cash Flow Management
- Net worth statement (assets and liabilities)
- Current savings & expenses
- Analyze liabilities for savings opportunities
- Cash Flow analysis
- Establish emergency fund
- Review retirement savings strategy
- Develop retirement vision and goals
- Social Security & Medicare
- Distribution strategy
- Income planning
- Employee Stock Options (ISOs, NSOs, ESOPs, ESPPs) and Restricted Stock
- Asset location
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Advising on tax aware strategies
- Keep up to date on tax law changes and the latest news
- Gifting strategies
- Early Exercise of Employee Stock Options / 83(b) Elections review
- Analyze risk tolerance
- Current portfolio review (asset location, tax efficiency, risk management)
- Client investment objectives (e.g. ESG / Monthly Income)
- Regular investment performance reviews
- Portfolio update recommendations
- Estate Planning Discussion with attorney and/or CPA
- Estate Flow Chart (Beneficiaries)
- Estate Tax Bracket Calculation
- Trust investment strategies
- Philanthropic objectives
Business Owner & Key Executives
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Employee Investment Education
- Cash Management strategy
- Exit strategy
- Stock Options
- Assess coverage adequacy for life, long term care, disability
- Develop strategies to minimize risks
- Discuss insurance as part of estate plan
Elder Care / Longevity Planning
- Cash Management, Billing support services
- Health care, Long term care review
- Cyber safety
- Coordination with trusted contacts
Digital, Interactive Planning Software
Income Lab: Retirement Income Planning
Tax-Smart Distribution Planning: Deciding how best to source portfolio withdrawals involves accounting for a full range of tax effects and a wide range of withdrawal strategies as they apply to the idiosyncrasies of each plan.
Dynamic Retirement Income Planning: The evidence is clear: retirees rarely run out of money. Instead, they adjust over time, spending more when they can and less when they must. So the current focus on probability of failure is fundamentally flawed. The real questions are how likely is it that a client will need to take a pay cut, how large could it be, when might it occur, and how long could it last?
Income Lab uses total-risk based guardrails to build sophisticated, customized plans for how clients will adjust their spending as circumstances change.
Life Hub: Life Hub, a next-generation interactive tool that gives clients a detailed visualization of their financial lives on one page, at any level of detail, and at any point in time.
- Interactive Retirement Planning (multiple scenarios, stress tests, retirement income planning) with your Financial Goals, Net Worth, Income, Savings & Expenses
- Tax-Efficient Strategies (develop tax-efficient distribution strategies with withdrawal schedules and Roth conversions)
- Social Security Optimization (shows hows to maximize Social Security income and when to start receiving benefits)
- Plan Summary (key charts organized to provide a clear, personalized and shareable view of your plan with your other advisers)
- Blueprint™ (Organize household financial data and goals using interactive, intuitive visuals)
Elements: The Financial Real-Time Monitoring Software
- Delivered via Client mobile app (iPhone and Android versions)
- Provides a scorecard with a standard set of vital signs for assessing a client's holistic financial health at a glance
- A Repeatable, Ongoing Planning Process to ensure up to date information to make informed decisions with confidence